DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
YOU'VE FELT LIKE YOU'RE ON AN ISLAND.
No, I don't mean a nice, relaxing tropical vacation. I mean, the loneliness that comes with running a social enterprise business. You feel like you're the only one trying to do good. Friends and family don't get what you're trying to accomplish, and don't understand how you can make money to solve the world's largest issues.
YOU'VE FELT STUCK.
You know there's a way to solve the marketing or finance question that's been haunting you, but just don't know where to turn, or who to ask. Google just leads to more questions and confusion.
YOU'VE FELT OVERWHELMED.
You have a million hats on, you're short-staffed, and underpaid (or maybe not paid at all!). You've felt overwhelmed by the amount of work you have on your to-do list, and feel like there's no time to do it all. And you've felt overwhelmed about the size and scope of the social issues you're trying to solve. How can one person change a problem that's been around forever?
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
THE #SOCENT MASTERMIND IS JUST FOR YOU.
WHAT IS THE #SOCENT MASTERMIND?
A mastermind group is a group of peers who are all facing similar struggles. The beauty of a mastermind group, versus individual coaching, is that you get the input and ideas from 5 people, not just one.
The multi-faceted approach of online meetings, one-on-one calls, and check-in points allows you to dig in to the issues facing your social enterprise with a group of your greatest allies by your side. #NoHaters
THE #SOCENT MASTERMIND (AKA SOCIAL ENTERPRISE MASTERMIND) IS THE FIRST ONLINE MASTERMIND GROUP JUST FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS.
This group is for people who are serious about social enterprise.
- This is a weekly, 3-month commitment. You'll meet through video chat with 5 other social entrepreneurs.
- Each member will take two turns in the HOT SEAT - meaning, you'll get to share a challenge you're facing at your social enterprise and the group will help you solve it.
- You'll also get a one-on-one call with Beth to individually discuss and solve a challenge facing your social enterprise.
- Access to a private Facebook group for keeping in touch with the group informally.
- Monthly themes to work on social enterprise best practices, like Marketing/Sales, Finance, Impact
- Lifetime access to the Social Enterprise Feasibility Study course!
- Lots of other fun surprises too!